RFS: openjpeg

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "openjpeg".

* Package name    : openjpeg
  Version               : 1.3-1
  Upstream Author : OpenJPEG Team <openjpeg@tele.ucl.ac.be>
* URL                   : http://www.openjpeg.org/
* License              : BSD
  Section               : libs

It builds these binary packages:
libopenjpeg-dbg - Debug symbols for libopenjpeg, a JPEG2000 library
libopenjpeg-dev - Development files for libopenjpeg, a JPEG2000 library
libopenjpeg2 - JPEG2000 image compression library
openjpeg-tools - JPEG2000 image compression codec tools

This upload would close bug #413987
This upload would unblock one blocker on #406335

Openjpeg is a JPEG2000 library and associated tools for the
encoding/decoding of jpegs that use the JPEG2000 format. It is
a required component of the secondlife viewer (#406335) but also
has a wider general use for image processing.

The library and tools are written in C.

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/o/openjpeg/openjpeg_1.3-1.dsc

Kind regards