RFS: mediatomb - UPnP MediaServer

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "mediatomb".

* Package name    : mediatomb
  Version         : 0.10.0.dfsg1-1~0unreleased2
  Upstream Author : Gena Batyan <bgeradz@mediatomb.cc>,
                                Sergey Bostandzhyan <jin@mediatomb.cc>,
                                Leonhard Wimmer <leo@mediatomb.cc>
* URL             : http://mediatomb.cc/
* License         : GPLv2
  Section         : net

It builds these binary packages:
mediatomb  - UPnP MediaServer
mediatomb-common - UPnP MediaServer
mediatomb-daemon - UPnP MediaServer

The upload would fix these bugs: 440199

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/m/mediatomb/mediatomb_0.10.0.dfsg1-1~0unreleased2.dsc

Also, please note the use of "~0unreleased*" at the end of the version
numbers. If you're willing to sponsor this package, please update the
changelog so that all changes are combined as one single entry and
change the version to '0.10.0.dfsg1-1' or let me know and I'll do this
and reupload.

--
Regards,
Andres Mejia