Re: RFS: vttest - test compatibility of terminals

Nico Golde wrote:
What about - tests VT100 compatibility of terminalsa?

My new descriptions(I have updated files on mentors):
==================
SHORT DESCRIPTION:
tests VT100 compatibility of terminals

LONG DESCRIPTION:
This is a program designed to test the functionality of a VT100 terminal
(or emulator thereof). Analysis of VT220, VT420, and xterm are also provided.
.
The program is menu-driven and contains full on-line operating instructions. It tests both display (escape sequence handling) and keyboard.

Please remove the part about the documentation from the description and write some documentation.

I think its manpage is good enough for people who want to try this program. I have no DEC VT100 terminal nor its manual.

Do I have to write some additional documents?

Wen-Yen Chuang (caleb)