Re: RFS: wicrawl

Ok, how about this:

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "wicrawl".

* Package name    : wicrawl
  Version         : 0.4a-1
  Upstream Author : Midnight Research Labs
* URL             : http://midnightresearch.com/projects/wicrawl/
* License         : gpl
  Section         : net
  Language        : English only

It builds these binary packages:
wicrawl    - A wireless access point auditor

Wicrawl is a simple wi-fi (802.11x) Access Point auditor with a simple
and flexible plugin architecture. The plugins allow us to find out
useful information about an AP so we don’t have to manually check each
access point. Plugins are implemented for existing common tools, and new
plugins can be written in any language. Wicrawl is able to use multiple
cards, and eventually will be able to use multiple computers.

The package appears to be lintian clean.  (it actually fails on
stronger-dependency-implies-weaker, but this is a lintian Bug #456802)

The upload would fix these bugs: 393610

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/w/wicrawl/wicrawl_0.4a-1.dsc