RFS: gelemental and pyelemental

Dear mentors and pythonistas,

I am looking for a sponsor for my packages "gelemental" and "pyelemental".

 Package name: gelemental
 Version: 1.2.0-1
 Upstream Author: Kevin Daughtridge <kevin@kdau.com>
 License: GPL/MIT
 Section: science

It builds these binary packages:

gelemental - Periodic Table viewer
libelemental0 - libelemental (Periodic Table viewer) shared library
libelemental-dev - Development libraries and headers for libelemental
libelemental-doc - API documentation for libelemental

 Package name: pyelemental
 Version: 1.2.0-1
 Upstream Author: Kevin Daughtridge <kevin@kdau.com>
 License: GPL
 Section: python

It builds this binary package:

python-elemental - Python bindings for liblemental

gelemental should eventually replace the gperiodic package (already in the
Debian repository).

The packages are lintian and linda clean.

The source packages can be found on mentors.debian.net:

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gelemental
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/pyelemental

And are dget-able as:

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gelemental/gelemental_1.2.0-1.dsc
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/pyelemental/pyelemental_1.2.0-1.dsc

The following bug will be closed:

These debian packages are based on the following Ubuntu packages:

https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/%2Bsource/gelemental/1.2.0-0ubuntu1
https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/%2Bsource/pyelemental/1.2.0-0ubuntu1

I would be glad if someone reviews and eventually sponsors these uploads
for me.
Any comment/criticism is highly welcome.

Kind regards,

Cesare Tirabassi