Re: RFS: atheme-services

On Nov 19, 2007 2:34 AM, Bradley Smith <brad@brad-smith.co.uk> wrote:

> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "atheme-services".

A review of your package:

Why do you copy config.sub/config.guess in the clean target instead of
the configure target?

Don't forget to send patches upstream to fix their make distclean. And
don't forget to send the manual pages upstream.

Copyright file looks like a candidate for rewriting using
http://wiki.debian.org/Proposals/CopyrightFormat

Any reason you are asking for an upload of a package that has William
Pitcock as the maintainer, and where the ITP owner is William Pitcock?

debian/README.Debian should be deleted

postinst ignores any sysadmin use of dpkg-statoverride

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise