RFS: swftools (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.8.1-2
of my package "swftools".

The package was uploaded once but it had a release critical bug. The
dependencies for the python extension were hard coded due to an problem at
build time. It turned out that there is no way to set the dependency from
python modules and extensions automatically, so the python-imaging is still
hard coded to the Depends filed.

I Also updated the package to follow the new python policy.

I haven't heard back from my previous sponsor, so I'm posting this RFS to d-m.

I would appreciate if somebody could take a look at the package and point out
any packaging mistakes in it.

It builds these binary packages:
librfxswf-dev - RFXSWF library for SWF (Flash) generation
python-rfxswf - Python wrapper for the rfxswf library
swftools   - Collection of utilities for SWF file manipulation/creation

The upload would fix these bugs: 427834

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/swftools/swftools_0.8.1-2.dsc

Kind regards
 Simo Kauppi