Re: RFS: daemonlogger

On Nov 14, 2007 9:40 PM, Chris Taylor <chris@code-monkeys.org> wrote:

> I added lintian overrides for those errors as they are false positives.

No, they are not:

Change

Disable logging, instead mirror traffic from -i <interface> to -o <interface>.

Disable logging, instead mirror traffic from \-i <interface> to \-o <interface>.

and change

For example, "-t 60" rolls the log file over every 60
seconds and "-t 2h" rolls the log file over every two

For example, "\-t 60" rolls the log file over every 60
seconds and "\-t 2h" rolls the log file over every two

> I am going to contact upstream about making a cleaner tarball. I had
> previously submitted the manpage 3 months ago (2 versions ago).

Cool, good luck with that.

--
bye,
pabs