RFS: tagsfs

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "tagsfs".

* Package name    : tagsfs
  Version         : 0.0.1-beta3-1
  Upstream Author : Romain Beauxis <code@rastageeks.org>
* URL             : https://gna.org/projects/tagsfs
* License         : GPL
  Section         : utils

It builds these binary packages:
tagsfs     - music library file system

Here's the long description:

 TagsFS is a file system for music files. It presents your mp3 and ogg files
 in a virtual tree based on the tags of the files.
 You can browse your files by artist, title and album, as well as searching
 based upon tags.
 The nice aspect of this is that all the virtual files appear as real audio
 files, so that it gives the ability of a complete music library to any
 application you like!
 .
 The file system is provided by FUSE, while tags information is collected in
 a sqlite database.

This package would eventually go into experimental, since it's in early
development stage (see the version number!)

The upload would fix this bug: 449233

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
contrib non-free
- dget