Re: RFS: haskell-dataenc

On Wed, Oct 31, 2007 at 17:21:42 +1100, Paul Wise wrote:
>Couple of comments:
>
>Scary looking package, perhaps there needs to be a dh_haskell that
>writes the correct stuff to the postinst/etc like there is for python.

How do you mean scary?

I followed the steps I found on the Haskell wiki[1] which make it very
simple to create Debian packages.  So I suspect the scary stuff was
added by the automagical scripts.

>You forgot the ITP number in the changelog.

It's about to be fixed.

/M

[1]: http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/Creating_Debian_packages_from_Cabal_package

magnus@therning.org             Jabber: magnus.therning@gmail.com