Re: A note on lintian clean packages and mentors.d.n

On 01/07/07, Russ Allbery <rra@debian.org> wrote:
Minor correction:  Missing checks should be filed as wishlist bugs, but
false positives and wrong results, unless explicitly already noted in the
long tag description, should be filed at normal or minor severity.  I try
to correct those as much as possible before each upload.

Just wondering, if I would like to have some more checks like:
* making sure a php extension depends on a php-api
* a php extension provides an .ini file
etc...

Should I fill the requests against linda or lintian? I mean, there's
no real (or at least well known) difference between what tasks linda
and lintian differ on.