Re: RFS: libphp-jabber (updated package)

The package itself looks very good for me. I can also
sponsor the upload but what about Gustavo Noronha, I saw
that he sponsored the last uploads? I aks since my last
sponsoree told me that his sponsor is busy which was rather
not true :)

hi Nico,
Gustavo Noronha is one of my best friends, but he said several times
that he preferr to sponsor packages that he is familiar with, and he
is not familiar with PHP.

but, thanks...  this new version was already uploded.

--
Marcelo Jorge Vieira (metal)
poesias/rascunhos - http://metal.alucinados.com