Re: A french developper want help you :)

2007/3/29, gregor herrmann <gregor+debian@comodo.priv.at>:
On Thu, 29 Mar 2007 16:31:28 +0200, Michel Barret wrote:

Bonjour Michel,

> My name is Michel. I want help Debian and as I'm computer studen maybe can
> developpe for Debian!
[..]
> So can I help anybody? What can I make to Debian?

Thanks for your offer!

For getting ideas about how to get involved you could take a look at
the following pages:
http://www.debian.org/devel/join/
http://www.debian.org/devel/

Cheers,
gregor

I come from thos links. I think work on a abandoned package.
I just see your e-mail, Plessy, I will see what is it.

Thanks to your answer and tells me if you see a big error in my english (as STARYNKEVITCH :)