A french developper want help you :)

Hello everybody!

My name is Michel. I want help Debian and as I'm computer studen maybe can developpe for Debian!
My predilection langage is C/C++, but others lanages like python, perle or java don't affraid me.
I know a bite the network but I can learn quickly if I know what learn (I'm studen). I don't a lot of time but I want use this to Debian.

But I know the Debian's operation and all wheels of project.

You can see that my english is not good but I think that I'm comprehensible.

So can I help anybody? What can I make to Debian?

Thanks to jour future answer.

--
"Michel BARRET" vous connaissez?
Non.