Re: manpage tools

"R. Wood" <rw@ncf.ca> writes:

> If you are interested in the so-called 'smart ascii' tools
> (e.g. aft, ReST, txt2tags, etc.), then I have read that 'txt2tags'
> will export to man page format.

You mention 'txt2tags' in the context of reST. Are they connected --
i.e. does 'tst2tags' consume reST format?

I'm searching for something that will allow me to write my man pages
in reST, since that's what I use to write all my other package
documentation.

--
 \        "My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four. |
  `\            Unless there are three other people."  -- Orson Welles |