Can't include orig file

Hi mentors
	i'm working on my new package but i have a problem in building the package
including the orig file.
I had my package with my files modified under debian/, and when i try to
dpkg-buildpackage it says:
dpkg-source: building krecordmydesktop using existing
krecordmydesktop_0.1~alpha1.orig.tar.gz
tar: krecordmydesktop/admin/acinclude.m4.in: Cannot open: File exists
tar: Skipping to next header
tar: krecordmydesktop/admin/Doxyfile.am: Cannot open: File exists
tar: Skipping to next header
tar: krecordmydesktop/admin/libtool.m4.in: Cannot open: File exists
tar: Skipping to next header
dpkg-source: failure: tar -xkf - gave error exit status 2
bedo@sbarbagianni:~/waiting_debian/krecordmydesktop/krecordmydesktop-0.1~alpha1$

And this is ls on the parent directory:
bedo@sbarbagianni:~/waiting_debian/krecordmydesktop/krecordmydesktop-0.1~alpha1$
ls ..
krecordmydesktop-0.1~alpha1           krecordmydesktop_0.1~alpha1.dsc
krecordmydesktop_0.1~alpha1_i386.deb
krecordmydesktop_0.1~alpha1.orig.tar.gz
krecordmydesktop-0.1~alpha1-1.tar.gz  krecordmydesktop_0.1~alpha1_i386.changes
krecordmydesktop_0.1~alpha1_i386.upload  krecordmydesktop_0.1~alpha1.tar.gz
bedo@sbarbagianni:~/waiting_debian/krecordmydesktop/krecordmydesktop-0.1~alpha1$

What I'm overlooking? I think the packaging is fine, like others i've done,
and i never have seen this error before :(

Any hint?

Regards
--
Debian Powered GNU/Linux User #373118