Re: RFS: docbook-xsl 1.72.0.dfsg.1-1 and docbook2x 0.8.7-1

Le Mon, Mar 05, 2007 at 09:49:42PM +0100, Daniel Leidert a écrit :

> I'm currently writing a make-snippet to be included into debian/rules

Hi Daniel,

I would be definitely interested by such a snippet. I package in a field
in which manpages are a very rare thing, which means that I have to
write a lot of them. I use exclusively DocBook XML and xsltproc, because
I started with them and because it works well. I would not mind changing
to another toolchain if there is a good QA reason behind.

I am happy with any solution which would factorise the most code
possible in my rules files. Writing the manpages is very time consuming,
so saving time is a good thing.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy