RFS: Natural Language Toolkit (NLTK)

Hi there -- I'm still hoping to find a sponsor to help package NLTK please.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Steven Bird <sb@csse.unimelb.edu.au>
Date: Jan 4, 2007 2:23 PM
Subject: RFS: Natural Language Toolkit (NLTK)
To: debian-mentors@lists.debian.org

Hi -- I'm hoping to find a sponsor to help with packaging NLTK please.

Package: Natural Language Toolkit (NLTK)

License: GPL (code)

Short Desc: NLTK is a suite of Python modules, data sets and tutorials
 supporting research and teaching in natural language processing.

Long Desc: The Natural Language Toolkit is a suite of program modules,
 data sets, tutorials and exercises covering symbolic and statistical
 natural language processing [1].  NLTK is popular in teaching and research,
 and has been adopted in over thirty universities worldwide [2].
 For the last three months NLTK has been ranked in the top
 ~200 projects hosted on sourceforge [3].

Download: rpm, zip and tgz packages are available from
http://nltk.sourceforge.net/