Wording of a template question

I'm working on mod-mono for libapache2. I just recently added a feature that
lets you pick between two different versions of the server, mod-mono-server and
mod-mono-server2. They correspond to ASP.NET 1.1 and 2.0 respectively. The
primary goal is to use one that is available, if I can find it, otherwise ask
the user which one they want. Naturally, if US_MONO_SERVER=ask, it brings up the
templated dialog.

The main question is, is what I have for wording appropriate for a template, or
am I missing something? It gets through lindian without a problem at this point,
so I have at least the basics.

Cheers,
Dylan

-- .config file fragment

# Figure out which module we want to connect to
USE_MONO_SERVER=none

if [ -x /usr/bin/mod-mono-server ]; then
    USE_MONO_SERVER=mod-mono-server
fi

if [ -x /usr/bin/mod-mono-server2 ]; then
    if [ -x /usr/bin/mod-mono-server ]; then
	USE_MONO_SERVER=ask
    else
	USE_MONO_SERVER=mod-mono-server2
    fi
fi

-- template file

Template: libapache2-mod-mono/mono-server
Type: select
Choices: mod-mono-server, mod-mono-server2
 This module, libapache2-mod-mono, can be used with one of two different
 mono ASP backends. `mono-server' implements ASP 1.1 while `mono-server2'
 enables some, but not all, ASP 2.0 features.