Re: RFS: jabbin

On 1/28/07, Damyan Ivanov <dam@modsoftsys.com> wrote:

- -=| Andrew Donnellan, 27.01.2007 23:03 |=-
> SSL is required for use with Google Talk, so unfortunately I don't
> think it can be removed without making it mostly useless. However I
> think that it uses QCA for that.

SSL is implemented also by GNU TLS...
You may point upstream to this implementation to avoid SSL licensing
problems.

Yes, I know that, I just don't have enough experience with using
GNUTLS or OpenSSL to port it myself.

Psi is in the archive, and it uses qca-tls.
--
Andrew Donnellan
ajdlinuxATgmailDOTcom (primary)    ajdlinuxATexemailDOTcomDOTau (secure)