Re: Tones-of-voice

Le Mon, Jan 15, 2007 at 02:14:47AM -0400, Muammar Wadih El Khatib Rodriguez a écrit :

> Now, I think it's not good to send an email like accusing someone in
> here nor discrediting the work of the others. It could be fixed and
> discussed in another way.

Dear all,

I am really sad to see public bashing appearing on -mentors. -devel and
-planet are already polluted with this, let us make an effort to keep at
least one generalist list with a casual and friendly atmosphere. Or
shall we create debian-nobashings@lists.debian.org?

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy