Re: Tone-of-voice used by sponsors

On Sun, 2007-01-14 at 15:11 -0400, Muammar Wadih El Khatib Rodriguez
wrote:
> He imposes a high quality standard when he sponsors a package.

I'm not sure about this reference to a quality standard multiple people
in this thread are making. I did not question anything about the
quality, just about communications.

I think Daniel's quality standards are not exceptionally high, or low,
compared to other sponsors. That is, if you don't consider a newline in
a textfile a quality measure of course.

Thijs