Re: Tone-of-voice used by sponsors

Roberto C. Sanchez wrote:
> Now, if something is a legitimate issue, it should be identified by
> lintian and/or linda in addition to being mentioned in policy and/or the
> developer reference.

first, i'm a debian developer without any delegation (especially not for
anything mentors related). i'm not even involved in anything with the
mentors infrastructure.

second, it is my very freedom to not do something when i don't want to
do it. i need neither a legitimation for that, nor do i need to give any
justification. every reason, even when given none, is perfectly valid.