January 2007 Easier Organizing for Your New Year - brief

Organizing You-...for a more organized you!
It's all about organizing you!
Volume 65 January 2007

========
Due to new e-mail and URL blocks by many Internet Services Providers we are not able to send you our entire newsletter via e-mail as you requested. You may click the link or type into your browser: http://www.organize-u.com/Organizing_You/Volume65January2007.htm

In this issue:
Professional Organizer of the first-quarter 2007
Tips to Help You Clean Off Your Desk
Get the Cow Off Your Desk And The Monkey Off Your Back-part Six- Keep the Cow from returning
Easier Organizing for Your New Year
F R E E Gift Certificate for Everyone
National Get Organized Month (1/3 OFF your organizing session scheduled for any day this month)
January 2-6 Someday We'll Laugh About This Week (We'll do a complimentary organizing and efficiency presentation for group of 25 or more booked this week)
January 8 National Clean Off Your Desk Day (FREE file system for session booked this day!)
Featured Business for January 2007 - Anti-Aging House
“TOOT YOUR HORN” - Clients Of Organize-U May Promote Business For F R E E

No stress, worries, anxiety, doubt or fear...and greater peace of mind™

Check out our Blog at http://organize-u.blogspot.com/

Permission to reproduce The “Organizing You” Newsletter with proper credit is freely given and encouraged!
Copyright © 1999-2006-12-02 All Rights Reserved -
news7@organize-u.com or 602-674-2649