Re: RFS: libopenraw -- free implementation for RAW decoding

Il giorno Sat, 29 Dec 2007 13:02:18 +0100
Luca Bruno <lucab@debian.org> ha scritto:

> As an additional note, your debian/copyright is incomplete, as it
> lacking additional attribution for some sources:

As I already said, it was a wrong upload.

The right package (yes, I've lost some time checking all the files) is now
uploaded to mentors.debian.net, at the URL I posted in the first message.

Moreover, I'm switching all my packages to the "machine-parseable" copyright,
even if it's not Policy (yet). This means that also this package has this
kind of debian/copyright.

Buon Natale,
David

--