RFS: libopenraw -- free implementation for RAW decoding

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "libopenraw".

* Package name    : libopenraw
  Version         : 0.0.3-1
  Upstream Author : Hubert Figuiere <hub@figuiere.net>
* URL             : http://libopenraw.freedesktop.org/
* License         : LGPL 2.1
  Section         : libs

It builds these binary packages:
libopenraw1 - free implementation for RAW decoding
libopenraw1-dev - free implementation for RAW decoding - development files

This package would be a missing feature for gthumb -- which I'm adopting and
for which I already sent a RFS (it will eventually be included into a -2
upload of gthumb -- it could be in -1 if someone uploads this one before).

The package is lintian clean (on unstable).

The upload would fix #458136

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
contrib non-free
- dget