RFS: yougrabber

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "yougrabber".

* Package name    : yougrabber
  Version         : 0.29.2-3
  Upstream Author : Quetzy Garcia <quetzyg@users.sourceforge.net>
* URL             : http://yougrabber.sourceforge.net
* License         : GPLv2
  Section         : net

It builds these binary packages:
yougrabber - download simultaneously several videos from youtube.com

Yougrabber fetches videos from youtube.com and stores them on your computer.
Using a console interface, the user can download several videos at a time,
tracking various statistics about each download. Yougrabber is lightweight
and supports the use of a proxy.

A screenshot is available at :
http://sourceforge.net/project/screenshots.php?group_id=178664

The upload would fix these bugs: 457424 (ITP)

This is the third version of the package. It has been improved following notices
from debian mentors. Please let me know if something is still missing or wrong.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/y/yougrabber/yougrabber_0.29.2-3.dsc

Kind regards
 Carl Chenet