Re: RFS: Mupen64 -- Nintendo 64 emulator and plugins

Cool. I have used this emu for a while manually.  Just to let you know, there
is (perhaps used to be now) a problem where if you compiled it while nVidia
drivers were installed, the resulting binary would always crash on start.
Standard xOrg drivers were fine though.

- Lawrence