Re: a "package-all" package

Le 14 déc. 07 à 17:34, Jörg Sommer a écrit :

Hello Thibaut,

Thibaut Paumard <paumard@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
I'm packaging an interpreted language, Yorick, and a bunch of add-ons
for that language.

I'd like to provide a wrapper package that would depend on all the
packages in this family present in main and suggest the one that is
in non-free. I would like users to get a complete system with all the
buzzes and whistles by typing
  aptitude install yorick-almost-everything

Why isn't “apt-get install yorik-.*” enough?

Thanks to all, I'll think about it and make my mind.

Regards, T.