*.commands file

Hi,

everytime an upload failed, I will have problems in deleting the
files from UploadQueue. Last time I asked the Administrators
directly,#but didn't get an aswer, so I had to wait untill it was
removed automaticly.

Yesterday I uploaded the sponsored package "cunit" and the upload
stucked and failed.
Today I tried to erase all *cunit* files to upload again, but my
cunit.commands file was rejected, I got this mail:
----------8<-------------------------------8<--------------------
cunit.commands isn't signed with PGP/GnuPG
Removing cunit.commands

Greetings,

        Your Debian queue daemon
----------8<-------------------------------8<--------------------

I created the cunit.commands and signed it by:
$ gpg --clearsign cunit.commands
$ mv cunit.commands.asc cunit.commands

and it looks like:

What's wrong?

BTW: I was not able to use dupload for uploading of *.commands file,
     I used simple ftp client for it. Is there a more comfortable way?

Bye,

Erik

--
 Bitte keine HTML-E-Mails! No HTML mails, please! Limit: 100 kB *