Re: RFS: freevo

Hi,

> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "freevo".
>
> * Package name    : freevo
>   Version         : 1.7.3-1
> * URL             : freevo.sf.net
> * License         : GPL
>   Section         : graphics

I'll sponsor "freevo" :)
Didn't have the time for a closer look today, but there're several
things which need to be fixed. Please contact me off-list, either by
mail, or in #debian-python on the OFTC irc network.

Also you should think about maintaining a huge package like freevo
within a team, like the PAPT[1]. This also makes sponsor requests much
more easy for you - and for me - as there's no need to uplaod packages
to mentors anymore then.

Cheers,

Bernd

[1] http://python-apps.alioth.debian.org/policy.html