Re: Packages getting created without signature

hi
  i don't have a GPG key, and i also don't know how to create one.

i went through the maintainers guide at location
http://www.debian.org/doc/maint-guide/index.en.html#contents
http://www.debian.org/doc/maint-guide/index.en.html#contents

i am using "dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot "

bye