Re: Packages getting created without signature

Hi,

I'm new to this list and new to packaging but I might be able to help.
 I'm not sure that I'm supposed to respond to you as a non-mentor but
I'm sure that I'll find out the hard way very quickly.

Firstly, do you have a GPG key? i.e. Have you created one?  And
secondly, what command are you using to build.

Thanks,

Michael