Re: RFS: prboom (updated package)

* Marco Rodrigues <gothicx@sapo.pt> [2007-10-31 01:33:21 CET]:
> About prboom, it's working well with my updates (that I cannot submit to svn),

 So you uploaded a hijack package to mentors and are deliberately
offering stuff for sponsoring that is *not* in the svn, and don't think
you should get back to us because of that _first_?

> that installs the .desktop file that I've added to it weeks ago. I also have
> removed debian/menu from it, because there is prboom.menu added by Jon Downland,
> I think..

 Please stop thinking but start being sure. If the addition is missing
from the changelog and you are thus unsure about who did it it should
get added there, and the svn log is able to make you sure who did add
it.

> What I need to do to have svn access again? I promise I'll be more careful about
> everything I change and add it to changelog when the change deserves that.

 With the above hijack try of the package you lost even more trust than
you had done through some silly mistakes, and I hope that noone is going
to sponsor that package before this additional mess is solved.

 So long,
Rhonda