Re: RFS: folding

On Tue, Oct 23, 2007 at 09:22:30PM -0400, Zachary Palmer wrote:
> Whoah; good catch.  Forgot to specify "mentors" in my command line.

BTW. just as a tip: dut supports configurable default targets, so I would
suggest you to configure it as long as you are not a DD. If the entry in your
.dput.cf for mentors would start with [mentors] it would look like this:

[DEFAULT]
default_host_main = mentors

[mentors]

With this configuration dput will always upload to mentors, if you don't
specify another target.

Best Regards,

Patrick