Re: RFS: folding

Hi,

> Whoah; good catch.  Forgot to specify "mentors" in my command line.
>
> It should be up now.  Anyone care to try it out?  :)

docs/FAH504-Linux.exe.1 << non-free.
'Redistribution is unlimited, but modification is prohibited.'

Not sure about the .html file, seems to miss a license on the first look
- didn't check, though.

The way you're building the package seems to be kinda broken for me
(without testing) - if I understand it right, your makefile will be run
deom debian/rules, modify debian/control and run debuild? This sounds
completely broken. Bear with me if that's not the case, almost 4am - so
this was only a very fast check.

Cheers,

Bernd

--