package-name-doesnt-match-sonames

Hi mentors!

I am packaging a tool to translate words (KTranslator). I fixed some
warnings and erros showed by lintian. But I don't understood very well
this warning:

W: ktranslator: package-name-doesnt-match-sonames
libktranslatordictionaryinterfaces0 libktranslatoruiinterfaces0

The lintian -i explain it how showed above:

N:
N:   The package name of a library package should usually reflect the
N:   soname of the included library. The package name can determined from
N:   the library file name with the following code snippet:
N:
N:    $ objdump -p /path/to/libfoo-bar.so.1.2.3 | sed -n
-e's/^[[:space:]]*SONAME[[:space:]]*//p' | sed
N:
N:   Refer to Library Packaging guide 5 for details.

Currently, I have one package only. I will need extract the libraries
from tarball and make a lib package? Or I can make an override in that
case? The libs are specifics to this program.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Eriberto - Brazil