RFS: nted (2nd try)
I am looking for a sponsor for my package "nted".
* Package name : nted
Version : 0.7.0-1
Upstream Author : Jörg Anders <email@example.com>
* URL :
* License : GPL
Section : sound
It builds these binary packages:
nted - Musical score editor
The package appears to be lintian/pbuilder clean.
The upload would fix these bugs: 444673
Changelog since the previous try (0.6.2-1):
* New upstream version.
* NtEd can run without the ALSA MIDI sequencer. In this case replay is
* A new entry in the FAQ to deal with the startup error message
"Cannot open ALSA MIDI sequencer --> replay won't work ..."
* New upstream url.
* Added debian/watch file.
- Use the "Homepage:" field to specify the upstream URL.
- Updated long description to aknowledge that NtEd is also a player.
- Some cleaning not handled by upstream distclean (.debs,
datafiles/Makefile and po/Makefile).
The package can be found on mentors.debian.net:
- URL: http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/n/nted
- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable
main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/n/nted/nted_0.7.0-1.dsc
I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me.