Re: RFS: alqalam

On Mo, 08 Okt 2007, Norbert Preining wrote:
> - there is a problem with the tb87fahmy.pdf file, the source is missing.
>   I know this is something difficult, but we cannot upload stuff which
>   doesn't have a source a side.

I forgot, this is a TUGboat article, I am sure Karl Berry will allow to
include the source, if you need help contacting him let me know.

Best wishes

Norbert

LUFFENHAM (n.)
Feeling you get when the pubs aren't going to be open for another
fortyfive minutes and the luffness in beginning to wear a bit thin.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff