Re: RFS: alqalam

Hi Ahmed,

On Mo, 08 Okt 2007, ???????? ???????????????? wrote:

I have some comments:
- can you please remove the useless dh_ calls in debian/rules? You don't
  need: dh_link and dh_strip. Also the header "Example bla bla" could
  be changed to something sensible
- there is a problem with the tb87fahmy.pdf file, the source is missing.
  I know this is something difficult, but we cannot upload stuff which
  doesn't have a source a side.
- please remove the tetex dependencies, tetex is gone. This should be
  done for arabtex,too. BTW, I see that arabtex seems to be
  unmaintained, are you interested?

Otherwise I can upload.

Best wishes

Norbert

IPING (participial vb.)
The increasingly anxious shifting from leg to leg you go through when
you are desperate to go to the lavatory and the person you are talking
to keeps on remembering a few final things he want to mention.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff