Re: japa packaging (RFS?->#435583) - jack and alsa perceptual analyzer

Hi,

>> 2. debian/changelog should reflect the Closes: #...
>> 3. Fix all the lintian warnings (e.g. Upstream Author_(s)_: it is
>> either ONE author, or many authorS)
>> 4. cleanup debian/rules and debian/watch: you don't need all those
>> commented lines, do you?
>
> If there are no other comments, I'll prepare a new upload to be
> sponsored.

I'm not a DD, so I can't sponsor you, but here are my comments,
additional to those allready mentioned up there:

* debian/control is missing a Homepage field, according to the
discussion on debian/devel it seems that it is fine to add it as normal
field now, the workaround until now was to add
 .
  Homepage: http://foo

to the long description. The long description is a bit short, probably
there're other things you could use japa for?

* The manpage is not complete, you should list the suboptions for alsa.

Otherwise it looks fine for me.

Cheers,

Bernd

--