japa packaging (RFS?->#435583) - jack and alsa perceptual analyzer

Hi!

I've found a tool called japa pretty useful for doing audio analysis. It
was developed by Fons Adriaensen <fons@kokkinizita.net> under the GPL
and is now available at http://www.kokkinizita.net/linuxaudio/. As I
regularly use this software on multiple systems I'd like it to see in
the Debian Archive. To ease installation I built a private package
available at:
http://subdivi.de/~helmut/debian/pool/main/j/japa/japa_0.2.1-1.dsc.
This package is probably not ready to be sponsored, so I'm asking for
several things at once:

Maybe someone has already built a package? Please upload it.

Maybe someone wants to use my package and maintain japa? Do it!

Otherwise I ask for reviewing the package (this can also be done by
non-DDs). If nobody wants to maintain the package I can do it. Before
sponsoring the changelog should be extended by "closes: #435583", but
other things need to be fixed as well, so please tell me what. ;-)

Helmut