Re: RFS: php-text-password

Neil Williams <codehelp@debian.org> writes:

> Appears to be a new package, no ITP number - have you filed one?
>
> (Hint: you *must* have an ITP bug number for a new package. No ifs, no
> buts, *no* exceptions. Make sure you have ITP's for any of the other
> requests you made tonight that need them whilst you are filing this
> one.)

I'm not sure why you are missing the ITPs.  The changelog entry for
every one of these packages includes them and I posted the ITPs within
the past three days.  The ITP is also listed on the mentors.debian.net
page for each of these packages as well as the "Packages being worked
on" page.

If you can tell me what would make it easier for you to find the ITPs,
I'll be sure to do that for any future RFSs.

Mark.

--
http://hexmode.com/
GPG Fingerprint: 7E15 362D A32C DFAB E4D2  B37A 735E F10A 2DFC BFF5

The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious.
    -- Albert Einstein, The World As I See it