Re: RFS: php-text-password

On Thu, 13 Sep 2007 17:43:15 -0400
mhershberger@intrahealth.org (Mark A. Hershberger) wrote:

> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "php-text-password".

Appears to be a new package, no ITP number - have you filed one?

(Hint: you *must* have an ITP bug number for a new package. No ifs, no
buts, *no* exceptions. Make sure you have ITP's for any of the other
requests you made tonight that need them whilst you are filing this
one.)

PHP packages can be very trivial and yet very troublesome for security.
Please provide evidence of what has been done to make password handling
secure in this package.

(I'm not offering to sponsor, I'm just highlighting the omissions in
your request.)

--

Neil Williams