Re: doc-base: documentation in different languages

On Thu, 13 Sep 2007 08:10:32 +0200
Jan-Pascal van Best <janpascal@vanbest.org> wrote:

> Dear mentors,
> I'm packaging a Java library that contains its usage documentation in
> both an English version (Documentation.html) and a French version
> (Documentation_fr.html). I've created a .doc-base file to register the
> documentation for Debian help viewers.
> Is there a way to let doc-base know that there are two versions of the
> documentation available, and that it should display, e.g.,
> Documentation_fr.html if LC_LANG=fr, and Documentation.html otherwise?

You could just use two files:

That gets you two entries in the doc base list.

I use this to create a doc-base entry for general info and another for
the detailed API docs.

(doxy => doxygen, tool to create API docs from the source code.)

Neil Williams