Re: RFS: kopete-otr 0.6-1

On 11/09/2007, Francesco Cecconi <francesco.cecconi@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tuesday 11 September 2007, Raphael Geissert wrote:
> > On 10/09/2007, Francesco Cecconi <francesco.cecconi@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Dear  DD,
> > >
> > > I am looking for a sponsor for my package "kopete-otr".
> > >

> > Maybe you should send an ITP first and add a (Closes: #nnnnnn) to the
> > debian/changelog
>
> done,

By the way, I don't think you require  ${misc:Depends} in
debian/control, so you can remove it.

The debian/watch file doesn't seem to be ok:

/tmp/kopete-otr-0.6$ uscan --report-status
uscan warning: In debian/watch,
  no matching hrefs for watch line
  http://kopete-otr.follefuder.org/kopete-otr-(.*)\.tar\.bz2

Other minor details:
* debian/copyright says Upstream Author but there are two authors listed.
* calling debian/rules deletes the autom4te.cache directory; so
running dpkg-buildpackage twice will modify the .diff.gz. You should
contact upstream and ask him/them to provide a clean tarball

--
Atomo64 - Raphael

Please avoid sending me Word, PowerPoint or Excel attachments.

Say NO to Microsoft Office broken standard.
See http://www.noooxml.org/petition