Re: RFS: ario

On Mon, Sep 10, 2007 at 10:27:08AM +0900, Michal Čihař wrote:
> Hi
>
> On Sun, 9 Sep 2007 23:35:40 +0200
> "Marc Pavot" <marc.pavot@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I am looking for a sponsor for my package "ario".
> [...]
> > I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me.
>
> Please fix following issues:

> - there is no point of including empty README and NEWS as documentation
But actually debhelper makes an exception and doesn't include empty
docs in the binary package.  I forget who/when/where this was pointed
out to me, but the maintainer wanted their source package to DWTW even
if upstream filled in the originally-empty docs files.

Also you specify -pario to all the debhelper calls, but they all act
by default on the first binary package anyway.

Justin