Re: RFS: ario

Hi

On Sun, 9 Sep 2007 23:35:40 +0200
"Marc Pavot" <marc.pavot@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "ario".
[...]

Please fix following issues:

- you should close ITP in changelog
- any good reason for being Architecture: i386  and not all?
- fix copyright file
  - add more license information and link to full license (see [1] for
    example)
  - remove comments from template at the end and really check file
    licenses. at least src/libmpdclient.[ch] are under different
    license
- I think that debian/dirs is useless
- there is no point of including empty README and NEWS as documentation
- consider using system libmpd instead of bundled src/libmpdclient.[ch]
- after installing I do not see application icon in menu (I didn't
  investigate this)

[1]:http://viewsvn.cihar.com/viewvc.cgi/debian-gmobilemedia/trunk/debian/copyright?view=markup