Re: RFS: cellwriter

Hi!

On 9/8/07, Michael Levin <risujin@risujin.org> wrote:
> > It's not necessary to install README (this info is already on the
> > package description and on the manpage).
> > AUTHORS is also included on debian/copyright, so I don't see a need to
> > install it too.
>
> It's a GNU standard to have it, so why not? I've actually just added
> some information to the README which isn't mentioned anywhere else.

There is no problem in installing README and AUTHORS. It's just not
necessary to install a README that contains instructions to compile
and install the program (since the user will get a package ready to
use, without needing to compile, install, etc), right?
The same thing with AUTHORS. The content of this file is already
included on debian/copyright. You will just get duplicated data if you
install it.

> > I strongly recommend to you create a debian/menu file.
>
> Done.

Section of your menu file should be "Applications/Accessibility"

And it's not necessary to have "Encoding=UTF-8" in cellwriter.desktop.

> > And I have tested cellwriter and it's not working :-(
> > While training its input, the letters don't get darker with training.
> > Any ideas why it's happening?
>
> It would be unusual for there to be a bug there. The letters get darker
> gradually, it's not very noticeable. When you draw a letter, you must
> move the mouse out of the box so that the ink disappears.

Hum... I see no ink when I draw anything on the boxes :-/
Does it need something from Gnome to work properly? (I am using Window Maker).
I have tried compiling it with --disable-gnome, but nothing seems to change.

Best regards,
Nelson