Re: RFS: tesseract (updated package)

On 06/09/07, DS <fechiny@gmail.com> wrote:
> 1. There is no second revision. Are you sure that you uploaded it?

It was requested that I put all changes from -2 in -1, as -1 was never released.

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/t/tesseract/tesseract_2.01-1.dsc

> 2. Package tesseract-ocr depends on tesseract-ocr-eng but there is no
> section for this one in debian/control.

Upstream releases the different language packs in separate tarballs.
Therefore I have packaged them separately. For English:

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/t/tesseract-eng/tesseract-eng_2.00-1.dsc

Regards

Jeff